- "Yes, Pinky, that's it. We shall open a boutique and sell ladies' clothing and pollen."
- "Charlie Sheen, Ben Vereen, shrink to the size of a lima bean."
- "And I am the Iconoclast, an unconventional eccentric who marches to a different drummer... [whack on the head] but you may call me Noodle Noggin."
- Whilst being chased by a dragon, Pinky turns to Brain and asks "What do we do now, Brain?"
Brain: "We should flee in terror. Yes! THAT would be the wisest course of action. "
- To Pinky, while wearing stilts: "If I could reach you, I would hurt you."
- "Strange, suddenly all of my thoughts are in Dutch."
- "Some mice have more evolving to do than others."
- "Sometimes you make my head hurt, Pinky."
- Upon seeing Pinky with a stupid looking horse: "Dear God, they're multiplying."
- Brain: "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
Pinky: "You have no idea."
- Brain: "It proved that radio was a powerful tool. And now, Pinky, the advance of technology has brought us an even more powerful tool. Do you know what that is?"
Pinky: "Ummm... the rubber band?"
Brain: "The workings of your mind are a mystery to me, Pinky."
- To a suggestion from Pinky: "Brilliant, Pinky! Oh, no, wait. What if we want to use a plan that works?"
- "Promise me something, Pinky. Never breed."
- "Hmm. It will be difficult. They're all expecting a tiny, obsessed megalomaniac who's bent
on taking over the world. Instead, they have me."
- Pinky, after kicking Brain into the cage bars while doing his Russian dance: "Gee, Brain, what are you doing over there?"
Brain: "Pondering your afterlife, Pinky."
- "Remember, I'm not just the president of the Small Club for Men, I'm also a mouse planning world domination."
- "Here we are, Pinky--at the dawn of time!"
"Narf, Brain. Wake me at the noon of time."
- "Egad! You astound me, Brain!"
"That's a simple task, Pinky."